The Y Velo Junior balance bike allows kids to practice with a stable double-width wheel before switching to a single wheel as they build confidence. Balancing at a young age means they’ll be well ahead of when it comes to riding a pedal bike later on. In the meantime, this is a great way to give them their first taste of freedom.
Parents choose our Y Velo Junior toddler balance bike for one very simple reason: the iconic dual rear wheel. This innovative design gives the balance bike more stability, which means they learn to balance on 2 wheels, faster and independently.
2 stages balance bike
- Slim grip for small hands
- Adjustable seat and handlebar
- Durable puncture-proof rubber wheels
- AGE: From 1 ½ to 4 years
- Size (L x W x H): 26 x 11.8 x 17.7 inches
- WEIGHT: 8.38 lbs
- MIN Seat HEIGHT: 11 inches
- MAX seat HEIGHT: 14.2 inches
- MAX RIDER WEIGHT: 44 lbs